Sunday, September 18, 2011

I Can't Wait for Thursday!!

...Because that's when we leave for Toccoa, Georgia, and TAT DAYS - Tatting in a Winter Wonderland!  I am really looking forward to seeing so many old friends again, connecting with friends I only know online, and meeting new friends!

Wonderful classes are being offered - many techniques are being covered - lots of new patterns!  A pattern CD, containing every pattern taught in each class, will be offered again; if you can't be with us at Tat Days, and would like one, please see our website at http://www.palmettotatters.org/  for ordering information.

Now I'm thinking about tatting a lanyard - I tatted one years ago, but whatever became of it, I don't have a clue. I doubt seriously that it became a cat toy (he preferred shuttles), so it may be around here - somewhere!  But it's not here when I want it, so I guess it's time for a new one.

Hmm...Crazy Mom has a wonderful, easy, quick pattern on her blog - maybe I can borrow her idea and take it for a spin??

5 comments:

  1. Crazy Mom will no doubt be flattered. have fun, I wish I could go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you could come be with us! Maybe next year? It will be our 10th annual Tat Days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go for it! It's lanyard overdrive time, baby! Are you tatting during the Emmy's?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Borrow away!

    Can't wait to see you. I'm tatting a little special private item for Isdihara. Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Isdihara - I didn't realize the Emmy awards are on tonight! I watch so little TV now, I never know when anything is on...
    @CrazyMom - Can't wait to see you - and Isdihara's gift (hehehe)!

    ReplyDelete