Friday, February 17, 2012

Goodbye, My Friend...

Others have said it far more eloquently than I; Gina has gone on and we're still here, missing her.  Many of us will mark her passing with a tribute to her memory on our blogs, and there will be a memorial gathering later this evening (as there was one earlier today). 

I ran across a quotation many, many years ago, which I can no longer remember verbatim, but the gist of which is, "The heart speaks loudest when the lips are silent."  I think that will work here as well.




4 comments:

  1. A lovely tribute, and wonderful photos! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your own, quiet (and elegant) tribute to Gina. What a blessing to have all these wonderful photos to remember her by. She is gone too soon, but will always remain in the hearts of those whose lives she touched. That is quite a lot of hearts across the globe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos of my sister... she was at her happiest when creating and sharing. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good pictures of Gina. I only met her twice, but new right away what a great person she was. Is sadly missed...

    ReplyDelete