Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Tat Sunday!

So many of us look forward to this day - the friends gathered around the big screen, the snacks, the helpful advice, the triumphant moment when it's finished, the discussion afterward of what might have worked better, etc., etc.

Oh, wait -- did you think I was talking about football??? 

No, this is Super Tat Sunday - that one day every year when so many of us gather around the computer to see what snowflake we'll be tatting this year, and log in to the Online Classroom to work through it.  There are snacks, laughter, tense moments, fumbles, cries of victory...hmm, that does kind of sound like football, doesn't it?

I've been working on lessons I hope to submit to teach at Palmetto Tat Days this September - which got me to thinkin' (a great Southern expression) - IF you had not been able to take one of my past classes, which would you like to take if it were offered again?  Just curious.  I've taught a lot of classes - would a list help?

And when  not working on stuff for Tat Days, I've been playing Jane's 2012 TIAS game.  Such a cute little goat!  She is certainly talented as well as imaginative!  I just wish she could explain why, every time I pick up the goat to add the next part to it, I'm hearing "The Lonely Goatherd" in my mind!

3 comments:

  1. Me tooooooooooooooooo! on The Lonely Goatherd!

    http://youtu.be/QWaMJ331oYM

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first session was at 11:00 EST; the next is coming up at 3:00 EST.

    ReplyDelete