Sunday, January 6, 2013

Lazy Sunday at Home!

Things are s-l-o-w-l-y returning to a more familiar pattern at work, and I got to leave almost "on time" at least once!  We worked a few hours on New Year's Day, but didn't go in at the crack of dawn, so that was OK.  This week is supposed to be even more "back to normal," and that will be really nice! 

I don't have any show-and-tell this week; I haven't been able to tat at lunchtime this week, and what tatting I've been doing in the evenings has been towards coming up with some new class proposals for Palmetto Tat Days in September.  It's not completely down on paper yet, but there will be a new angel this year (her head and body are done and documented), and a new snowflake. 

In the meantime - I wish everyone a Happy New Year - may your threads never tangle, may your needles be straight and true; and may your shuttles always have enough thread, is my New Year's wish for you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you too!! Happy Tatting!!!

    I wish I was going to Palmetto one reason would be because a new angel pattern is very exciting. Have fun creating.

    ReplyDelete