Then…I found the angel!
As so often happens (at least to me), I ran across a PDF of the angel pattern while I was looking for something else. I would have liked to have had the Word document, but, hey, I was grateful for the PDF! At least I had something to work from!
I tatted one by the pattern I had written sometime last fall, and wrote out corrections on the hard copy as I went. One thing I did remember to do was to use two different colors of thread in my test tat - a wonderful suggestion made to me by my friend (and yours), Jane Eborall. By using different colors, you know at a glance which part of the pattern was made with which shuttle; this makes writing the pattern so much easier.
I left it up to the Guild - I can submit this next year or we can substitute it for one of the others. The decision was made - it is official - the Snow Angel is in this year, and I'l submit the bracelet again next year.