Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Shuttles!

I "found" some time, and I found (most of) the decorated shuttles, so here they are:
Aren't they pretty - all done by Shuttle Lab Trends.  Some are in "series," like the three shuttles decorated with roses and the two with a seaside theme.  The backs are just as pretty as the fronts - check them out!
I know there are others - they're with works in progress.  To keep them nice, when they're not in use I put them in plastic boxes, which then go into square Ferrero clear candy boxes.  Each Ferrero box will hold 16 of the plastic boxes. 

I'm still working on the Grapes edging - I had an issue and cut off a 4" strip of lace, which will make a nice bookmark.  I've started over and it's moving along.
I used a mirror to check for any logical spots for a corner, and found one - so after I finish this bunch of grapes, I think I'll try it.  I'll let you know how it turns out.

5 comments:

  1. Those are some of the prettiest shuttles I've ever seen! Oh, for just a little bit of that talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pretty pretty - I have one of their shuttles, would love to have more. Do they have a website?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think they have a website, but they are both members of the Palmettoes, so I'll see them on the 18th - regular meeting, where we'll do prep work for the SC State Fair - I'll mention it to them.

    They're like potato chips - I can't stop buying them!

    ReplyDelete