Sunday, October 3, 2010

Among My Souvenirs!

My friend, Tabitha, recently took a vacation with her dad to Universal-Orlando - the highlight of which was exploring the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter park.  She really enjoyed it, and brought me back a souvenir - a chocolate frog!  Readers of the series are familiar with the sweet treat, and although the real-life candy amphibian doesn't jump around, it is impressive nonetheless.

The frog is a bit larger than my palm, and weighs over 5 oz.  That's a lot of frog!  It will take time to finish him off - but I'm up to the challenge!

In the meantime, just so you know, that empty box is going to come in handy.  Here's a test fit with most of the stuff from my tatting bag.  I count six shuttles, a pair of scissors, and a ball of thread!  And yes, the lid closed nicely.

Definitely the gift that keeps on giving!

4 comments:

  1. Hol lehet ilyen készletet beszerezni? Nagyon szeretnék.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jolimama, I'm not sure what you're asking - Google Translator is not perfect, although it did recognize Hungarian. The thread came from Handy Hands; the Aero shuttle came from Jane Eborall; the large shuttles came from The Lacemaker of Cortland, Ohio, and the scissors were a prize in a game we played at Tat Days in September.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Köszönöm, igen ezt kérdeztem, jó a válasz:-))
    Nagyon szépek.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Köszönöm, jó a válasz, értem. Nagyon tetszenek.:-))

    ReplyDelete